Inspire and educate every individual in mind, body and soul.
Wycliffe will promote a pioneering spirit and encourage individuals to flourish and embrace their futures as global citizens.
Aims for Pupils
- Achieve their full academic, spiritual, physical and creative potential.
- Behave with ‘unassuming confidence’*, showing generosity of spirit, respect for others and appreciation of diversity.
- Cultivate social and environmental awareness and an understanding of their role as global citizens.
- Develop skills, self-knowledge and resilience to face positively all future challenges.
- Exhibit creativity, innovation and independence in their approach to learning and to life.
- Feel happy and secure.
*This was a comment made by the Inspection team during the 2016 ISI visit when seeking to describe the Wycliffe pupils they had met.